Home and School Association (HASA)
- The purpose of HASA is to promote open communication among the parents, teachers and administration;
- To provide parents and teachers with the information to aid all aspects of a quality education, spiritual growth and development;
- To promote good will and cooperation among parents, faculty, administration, School Board and the parish of Saint Francis Xavier;
- And to direct and coordinate parental support to Saint Francis Xavier Parish School through assistance with activities, social functions and fundraisers.
- Every parent or guardian of every student is a member of HASA.
- Fundraisers make it possible for HASA to fulfill it’s mission. A list of major fundraisers includes:
- Trashbag sales
- Discount Card Sales
- Annual Auction
Thanks to these fundraisers, HASA is able to assist the school in such a way that the per pupil cost is significantly lower than local Catholic and Public school.